2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
1st December, 2009
16 November, 2009
- Begun the Geology section. More pages will be added to this section at regular intervals. Many thanks to Warwick Willmott for his assistance with writing this section!
- Updated the Thanks to... page with our new photographers - Warwick Willmott and Gordon Grigg.
- Removed the photo of the information sign from Visitor Information Centre exterior. [The actual sign has been removed.]
2 November, 2009
- Updated the URL for the new location of the Department of Environment and Resource Management's Girraween pages.
15 October, 2009
11 October, 2009
- Changed the font in the banner image.
- Moved the menu buttons from the banner to a new sidebar.
- Added some new menu buttons: What's New, Gallery, and Thanks to....
- Added a What's New teaser to the Home page.
- Created a Gallery Section for all those postcard views of the Park. There are a couple of new photos in this section, as well as a mix of some of our personal favourites.
- Separated the Thanks to... from the Resources section.
- Created a very basic History section from the information that was on the Home page. This will be expanded at a later date.
17th September, 2009
- Added a new spider from the Salticidae family - a Jumping Spider. [1 photo]
- Added some new insects:
Our first Swallowtail butterfly - the Chequered Swallowtail. [1 photo],
Digger Wasp, Sphex cognatus. [1 photo],
Australian Owlfly, Suhpalacsa subtrahens. [1 photo],
European Honey Bee, Apis mellifera. [4 photos].
- Added some new birds:
Australian Raven [1 photo],
Pied Currawong [3 photos],
White-browed Scrubwren [1 photo],
White-throated Treecreeper [3 photos].
- Added a new plant: Drosera burmannii – Tropical Sundew. [6 photos]
- Included More photos of Drosera spatulata – the Rosy Sundew, Spoon-leaved Sundew. [5 new photos]
3rd September, 2009
26th August, 2009
What's New for: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010