2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
7th November, 2013
- Dragonflies and Damselflies - the number of Australian Dragonfly and Damselfly families changed from 6 to 18 and 11 to 12 respectively.
- New Download:
- Petal Rock by John Moye; Wildlife Australia, Spring 1996
- New Species:
- The following page has been restructured with a mini-gallery format:
- The following species have new photos and are now in the mini-gallery format:
- The following pages now have larger thumbnail images:
13th June, 2013
- The Visitor Information Centre section has had a major overhaul.
- There is a page for the interior of the Centre, with galleries showing the three seasonal displays and permanent display. [There are a great many new photos mixed in with old photos. Wildflowers - 3 photos, Pest Control - 6, Fire Management - 7, Permanent Display - 21]
- There is a page with a gallery of photos of the exterior of the Centre. [6 photos]
- The Gunn's Cottage photos have been put together onto the one page with some information about the history of the building. It is now a part of the Visitor Information Centre section. [2 photos]
- The Tracks section has had a major overhaul. There are now galleries for all the non track-sequence photos. They are:
- Wyberba Views [7 new photos]
- Junction Views [22 photos, 12 are new]
- The Pyramid [19 photos, 15 new, replaced 5]
- Balancing Rock [5 photos, 1 new]
- Top Views - Pyramids [7 photos, 5 new]
- Second Pyramid [13 photos, 6 new]
- Twin Domes [16 photos, 10 new]
- Not The Balancing Rock... [2 photos, no new]
- Views of Castle Rock [15 photos, 10 new]
- At the Top - Castle Rock [11 photos, all new]
- Views of The Sphinx [12 photos, 4 new]
- Views of Turtle Rock [12 photos, 5 new]
- The Sphinx and Turtle Rock [5 photos, all new]
- Views of the Mountain - Mt Norman [19 photos, 9 new, moved or replaced 6]
- Views from the Top - Mt Norman [18 photos, 13 new]
- Views of the Waterhole - Dr Roberts' Waterhole [12 photos, no new]
- Beneath the Cliff - Underground Creek [16 photos, 11 new]
- The Cave - Underground Creek [2 photos, no new]
- Above the Cliff - Underground Creek [18 photos, 15 new]
- Orchid Flowering Calendar available on the Downloads page.
- Thanks To... page - added photographers Elizabeth Ninness and Loy Xingwen.
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry credit and link on Thanks To... page and relevant fish pages.
- References: Printed Materials page, Plants - added book; "Australian Grasses: A Gardener's Guide to Native Grasses, Sedges, Rushes and Grasstrees".
- Removed link to The Visitor Information Centre from the Bald Rock Creek Circuit page as not deemed necessary.
6th April, 2013
[December 2012 - March 2013, 4 month break with no updates]
What's New for: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009